[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Video Discussion » Any questions about making videos? Put them here!
Any questions about making videos? Put them here!
DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 1:55 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Guild Member
Hello! it's your friendly neighbourhood doomsday bunneh again!
I figured, some people will surely have questions about making videos, right? So this will be the place to put them all together instead of spamming help requests. Naturally, you're free to open your own thread asking or requesting help in the area of video making, but I figured putting them in this thread would reduce spam and make things more organized.

Video Guild? wtf is that?
You may have noticed on the dragon nest forums that ragnarok is a video guild, so what is that exactly? If you haven't already guessed it, it means that we're a guild that makes videos about dragon nest. It could be videos to show our awesomeness or just videos for fun by adding our voices and create a story of some sort with a microphone.

How can I make a video too?
Well, young grasshoppa,, you need any software that can record your screen. I personally use Hypercam 2 because it's very easy to use and self explanatory. Beofre you go looking for one, pay attention. Most of the time the recording software you'll get will be a demo, causing a limited amount of recording time per video or unwanted text to appear. For this purpouse I wish to redirect you to this forum. I dont know how many of you know Warez-bb, but this forum has always landed me everything I needed. Sign up (for free) and search "hypercam" or "fraps". Plenty of results will appear for your choice, so make sure you ALWAYS thank the person you've decided to download from, don't be a leecher. They'll provide you with cracks, making the program think as if you've purchased it legally and removed the time recording limit or unwanted text that appears over your video.

Do I have to make videos?
No. Althought the guild is all about making videos, you dont have to make one yourself. This is strictly for our own amusement and is not mandatory. If you feel insecure about making videos but still want to be in one, just ask around if anybody is making a video right now and if you can make an appearance.

If you have any more questions about video making, feel free to post them here

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

Message edited by DoomsdayBunny - Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 9:38 AM

MitsukiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 9:07 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
This is a good thread, I'm glad you were listening to my boring threads and comments on the DN forums ahaha. But as for the "How can I make a video too" I suggest Fraps~ The downloadable one, not the one that DN provides. Plus any member can send the videos to an Admin and we can fix it up and make the quality better ^^ (Yay Sony Vegas)

But anywho, this is a good thread to post simple questions, but they may be hard to track once more comments pile up here. But this should be good for awhile until more members join. Good job, thanks ^^

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 9:38 AM | Message # 3
Private
np. i prefer hypercam because it can manually control the size of the recorded window or adapt it automatically to a window size. also the hotkeys for play, pause and stop are useful for easy control and the quality is very good. but just in case, i've editted and added fraps as a search option in warez

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Video Discussion » Any questions about making videos? Put them here!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: