[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Dragon Nest » General Discussion » Dragon Heart [A Dragon Nest Webcomic]
Dragon Heart [A Dragon Nest Webcomic]
NaniDate: Wednesday, 03/Aug/11, 0:38 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Guild Member

((Please go to SmackJeeves and favorite the comic to receive constant updates on it, not to mention it helps the comic the more you favorite it.))

Aki has been a shut in all her life. When she finally leaves her small cottage in the country, she's thrown into a world of dragons, chaos and a battle over a prophet of legends.

This is a fan comic based off the MMORPG Dragon Nest. Dragon Nest is property of Nexon Games, and I am by no means claiming ownership of Dragon Nest. Dragon Heart is in no way related to Nexon. Characters featured in this comic that are featured in the game as well belong to Nexon, while original characters, such as Aki and Tip belong to me.

Message edited by Nani - Wednesday, 03/Aug/11, 0:39 AM

MiiNTYDate: Wednesday, 03/Aug/11, 1:46 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
happy

I really really like it!

I'm anticipating the next few pages/chapters

TenshiDate: Wednesday, 03/Aug/11, 6:36 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
NEXT SCENE, NAO! crying

So, tell me more about this... festival...

MitsukiDate: Wednesday, 03/Aug/11, 6:46 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Wooo!!! Very awesome! Love it~

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

NaniDate: Wednesday, 03/Aug/11, 11:26 PM | Message # 5
Private
The comic has been updated! Make sure to click the banner posted at the top of the post to go read the latest page. If you want to help the comic, make a SmackJeeves account to favorite it. If you're unsure about a Smackjeeves account, look around and see the other amazing Webcomics you can also favorite! I'm serious, some of the other comics are amazing Q_Q

TenshiDate: Thursday, 04/Aug/11, 0:10 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
smackjeeves surprised I'll register soon and favorite it :3

So, tell me more about this... festival...

bluevariable7xDate: Saturday, 06/Aug/11, 1:54 AM | Message # 7
Private
:O When's the next page coming out?

Forum » Dragon Nest » General Discussion » Dragon Heart [A Dragon Nest Webcomic]
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: