[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Dragon Nest » General Discussion » 8-Player Dungeons and Guild vs Guild PVP!
8-Player Dungeons and Guild vs Guild PVP!
MiiNTYDate: Monday, 01/Aug/11, 2:03 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Guild Member
So I found this awesome article which talks a bit about the Korean Dragon Nest. I was initially searching for mounts since I remember seeing some on Youtube. Then I found this concept of a 8-player dungeon which was really exciting. Also the Mount and Pet system which doesn't appeal to me much anymore since mounts can only be used in towns. New towns and cities will also be an exciting addition although it will be bit of a shame to leave Cardarock Pass (a memorable place for us all I'm sure). Of course, we have to leave this place sooner or later. I just hope that the new towns will be as memorable and populated. Also found on this site, they talk a bit about Guild vs Guild PVP. I'm not sure if this is implemented onto the Korean Dragon Nest or not, but it's a very good idea in my opinion. Just imaging yggdrasil all gathered together fighting other guilds to see who's the better clan! Even though PvP is being released soon, I'm not sure my Sharp Shooter skills aren't anywhere near as polished enough to face other people. Especially Jill and Vince who seem to really look forward to PvP. I don't really want to face a pro acrobat or a strong willed Guild Leader.. Also Nani who seems to have the urge to kill everyone in the guild haha (not naming anyone in particular Gordon). Anyway, I hope to see these updates soon and look forward to experiencing them with our beloved guild yggdrasil.

Source: http://www.newgameway.com/index.php?main_page=goldnews_info&id=191

dry

Message edited by MiiNTY - Monday, 01/Aug/11, 2:05 AM

TenshiDate: Monday, 01/Aug/11, 6:48 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Thanks for the info MiiNTY happy I've read that 8-player dungeon or "Nests" somewhere too. That'll be very fun since the bosses are humongous and scary wacko And yeah, I'm going to miss Carderock Pass sad Maybe Saint's Heaven will be the next main town

Saint's Heaven:

I'm also looking forward to PvP and GvG. So we must all practice hard. I'm thinking of a guild tournament with the brackets and stuff where every guild member of Ygg will fight against one another. If possible, we will also record it just for the lulz biggrin

PvP 8v8:

So, tell me more about this... festival...

PwndPwndDate: Tuesday, 02/Aug/11, 8:36 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Guild Member
We still need to make the huge dance chain in Carderock Pass. =3

And yeah I'm gonna miss it. *sniff sniff* Until then, I shall do at least 3 dungeons per day and get that set of wings!

And Nani has a new target nao. (not naming any names Julian)

Message edited by PwndPwnd - Tuesday, 02/Aug/11, 8:36 PM

Forum » Dragon Nest » General Discussion » 8-Player Dungeons and Guild vs Guild PVP!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: