[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » FEAR THE MIGHTY BUNNEH (i'll poop on your front lawn and run away before you realize)
FEAR THE MIGHTY BUNNEH
DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 1:08 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Guild Member
Wow this website has more captcha than i've ever seen in the past 6 months.
anyways i dont really have much to say, i'm 18 and recent graduate, since this is israel joining the army is mandatory so im hoping to get into the college studies program partially funded by the military where i'll go study in a university for 3 years, THEN recruit and immediatly become a ranking officer instead of a new recruit. i do have a microphone and my hypercam (the program that videos my screen) is cracked cuz im just pro like that, so expect plenty of vids from me when i find something interesting, WITH commenteries.

BTW since i saw autumn's PVP face, i figured i should add mine too. i didnt crop it.
the first one is my pvp face, the other one is my " just chillin' " face
Attachments: 4453746.jpg (14.9 Kb) · 7704933.jpg (39.3 Kb)

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

MitsukiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 9:12 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
LOL Now that PVP face scares me D; But welcome to the guild Bunneh! You strike me and a person who likes to comment on everything =D....Oh you already did.. Lulz and nice maid guitar btw =)

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 12:03 PM | Message # 3
Private
you have absolutely nothing to fear... untill we get to pvp that is.... btw that is actually me

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

TenshiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 1:25 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Head banging avatar biggrin

Anyway, good luck on your career and future! I hope you get there soon. Once again, thanks for dropping by smile drink

So, tell me more about this... festival...

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » FEAR THE MIGHTY BUNNEH (i'll poop on your front lawn and run away before you realize)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: