[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Exhasted....but Hey
Exhasted....but Hey
NastuDate: Tuesday, 28/Feb/12, 9:42 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Guild Member
Hello Yggdrasil Guild Members....I'm Kevin Louis but you can call me by my Fourm/Character's Name or just call me by my loveable name Junior.
I am 15 years old that is a freshman in high school. I addicted to games and love Anime (I'm a Otaku! Lol dry ) also I am training in medical sciences to be come a nurse and also learn more on Hacking Software and also Game Development but I know you guys ask why Hacking? And The answer to that one of my family members is a hacker so I want to learn as much as I can to make it be used as a skill so I can go more into learning.
I used to play this game when the first closed beta and when the game switch to open beta. I used to play in the Elena server but someone I knew closely stole it so I have to start out like a newbie again so I hope I can make some friends and see ya around the game!

Also I just noticed I wrote a lot so now I am going to sleep wacko Goodnite and Have a Great Nice Sleep!

Message edited by Nastu - Tuesday, 28/Feb/12, 9:48 PM

TenshiDate: Wednesday, 29/Feb/12, 0:28 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Hey Kevin, thanks for writing something about yourself biggrin

Welcome to the guild and I hope you'll enjoy your stay smile I love anime and games too!

So, tell me more about this... festival...

NastuDate: Wednesday, 29/Feb/12, 1:23 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Guild Member
Thanks for The welcome Tenshi and it my pleasure to play with you guys

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Exhasted....but Hey
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: