[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Let's Get This Started!
Let's Get This Started!
MitsukiDate: Thursday, 21/Jul/11, 1:36 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Guild Member
Hey everyone! This is your one and only Mitsuki, your precious, spoiled Guild Master! Now since this thread is about Introductions. I will do just that!

My real name is Jill, and I've been a game addict for about 7-8 years, who counts anymore......
My all time favorite game is Ragnarok Online, hence the name of this guild, Ragnarok. I've played it for about 6-7 years, but stopped once Brazillians took over cry But it was all good because after that I got into Mabinogi!! That's my favorite game so far, even though I really hate Nexon, their games are addicting aha. I'm assuming Dragon Nest will be my next top favorite game since CBT was amazing, and the Chinese version was extremely fun for me. happy

I started this guild to please my pleasures of having amazing gaming experience and have fun messing around with skits and commentary videos about Dragon Nest. I always loved making gameplay videos, though that's not always popular. Especially on Youtube that has a billion crappy gameplay videos, so instead, I wanted a community of people who love acting out and going crazy in games! So we can share out excitement with Dragon Nest and just gaming.

I also enjoy drawing, mostly anime and manga I guess, but I'm trying to practice semi-realism. I absolutely LOVE writing stories! tongue I write waaay too many stories for my own good.... I usually write fantasy/adventure novels, but I do sometimes write for peoples about their OC's and love stories. So if you have any requests, I'd love to write them for you~
I'm also currently learning how to sew. I go to Anime Expo every year, so I like to make sure I get the cosplay exactly how I want by sewing. This year I cosplayed as Argenta from our very own Dragon Nest, and since it hasn't even been released. Not many people knew who I was, yet I still got lots of pictures taken... Hmm

Ahaha, this will make people think.... I collect rocks...Oh yes, rocks. Polished, tumbled rocks. I believe stones and crystals hold lots of energy, and that they can help you with balancing your energy and emotions. I guess I'm very spiritual with that stuff, ahaha. Another weird thing is that I practice lucid dreaming. Anyone heard of Inception the movie? Well it's real to some extent, if you Lucid Dream, then you realize your dreaming, and get to control whats happening. It's very very fun and interesting to read about, I've lucid dreamed a couple times before, and it was simply amazing. It scared me at first, but now I love it~

So enough about my weird life, what about you guys? Make some posts about who you are and what you love about Dragon Nest! Go for it and be crazy!!

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

TenshiDate: Thursday, 21/Jul/11, 4:19 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Ohh, veryyyyyyyyyy interesting life you've got thar. I practice lucid dreaming too! It's fun but very scary sometimes wacko

So, tell me more about this... festival...

MitsukiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 6:32 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
I freaked out the first time I Lucid Dreamed, once I realized I was in my dream and shot wide awake and didn't know what to do lulz

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

AutumnDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:31 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Thanks for starting the guild =3 Dragon Nest does look to be a ton of fun. I saw videos for it back in 2008 and I told myself-- wow I want to play tat in the future. I actually forgot all about this game until I saw videos of it this summer, and I'm thinking-- heyyy I remember that! I tried playing Elsword, but it seemed to lack in things. I didn't like the PVP-- not sure if you've ever played that game.

Also I loved the spiritual stuff and collecting rocks for years. I moved away from it around 21 or so, but it made me quite happy. I loved going into the woods at night with my friend for spiritual meaning and meditating. Ah the fun in that. =p

MitsukiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 10:08 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Absolutely, I hope this guild will have lots of fun and make great videos! Ahaha I remember Elsword, wasn't the best but it was kind of cool~

Woohoo another spiritual person! I wish we had woods over here... We have a giant desert place, but that doesn't fancy my needs ahaha

TenshiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 11:38 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Quote (Mitsuki)
I freaked out the first time I Lucid Dreamed, once I realized I was in my dream and shot wide awake and didn't know what to do lulz

After a while, you have more reasons to sleep early xD

So, tell me more about this... festival...

DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 2:01 AM | Message # 7
Private
i used to practise it too untill it got intruppted badly by personal reasons, but i think my last dream was partially lucid because it involves things i've never dreamed about before but kind fantasize about, while realizing something is kind of off by actually having them there. also, it was the longest dream i've ever had and remembered perfectly.

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Let's Get This Started!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: