[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Holy Tamales! This isn't the Men's Room!!! (-hides camera-)
Holy Tamales! This isn't the Men's Room!!!
NaniDate: Friday, 29/Jul/11, 1:01 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Guild Member
A Brief History of Nani's Internet Time:

At age nine I joined an MSNGroup RP called "Pokemon Academy," and thus began my decent into internet dorkdom.

At age nineI started WoW.

At age ten I left WoW and started Mabinogi (Korean version, a friend of mine hooked me up. It didn't last. I wasn't too entertained not understanding anything.)

At age thirteen I started playing Mabinogi NA.

At age fourteen I played Shin Megami Tensei and DOMO while still playing Mabinogi.-

Honestly.

Just bloody forget it. I've played too many games! Audition, S4 League, Aion, WoW, Mabinogi, City of Heroes, DOMO, LotRO, DNDOnline, Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE, Dragon Nest, Vindictus, and probably about twenty others I can't remember.

Since I think others in this guild have played Mabinogi, I'm going to divulge information about my game time there.

I was the whitest elf on Tarlach, and I was one of the pioneers of Alexina. That is basically it.

In real life, my hobbies are drawing, reading, video editing, and drinking lemonade from a skull shaped cup.

In voice chat, you will most likely here me cooing to my cat if he wanders over to my area of the house. You have been warned.

Message edited by Nani - Friday, 29/Jul/11, 1:03 AM

MiiNTYDate: Friday, 29/Jul/11, 3:16 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
WELCOME!
Your gaming life sounds very exciting biggrin

Mine isn't as awesome but hopefully we will have a good time on DN ~ dry

TenshiDate: Friday, 29/Jul/11, 6:26 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Nice title you've got there biggrin

Quote (Nani)
and drinking lemonade from a skull shaped cup.

Now I'm scared of you crying

So, tell me more about this... festival...

NaniDate: Friday, 29/Jul/11, 11:22 AM | Message # 4
Private
Exciting isn't really the word -w-

Quote (Raven)
Quote (Nani)
and drinking lemonade from a skull shaped cup.

Now I'm scared of you

D: It's made of plastic, I swear!

MitsukiDate: Friday, 29/Jul/11, 8:04 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
S4 League ftw! XD Yes, I've played too many games as well D; Welcome to the guilds!

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Holy Tamales! This isn't the Men's Room!!! (-hides camera-)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: