[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Dragon Nest » General Discussion » The "Saucy Dance"
The "Saucy Dance"
MiiNTYDate: Tuesday, 02/Aug/11, 4:05 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Guild Member
So I'm sure everyone knows that weird little hip dance that each character does on Dragon Nest. Since I'm a Korean pop fan, I knew immediately what this was.

It's actually a dance to a song called Abracadabra by the Brown Eyed Girls

The song made them a big hit and the dance itself is known by Koreans all over the world.

Usually, memorable dances in the Korean pop world have names and this one roughly translated is the "Saucy Dance" due to its sexual appeal.

Here is the music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y
However, that takes awhile due to story and what not, so here is a performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GriDO_FRbkQ

As for the unique dances for the remaining characters, some of them are also famous Korean dances.

However, I have no idea what the archer's one is. I have another Korean Pop fan friend that plays Dragon Nest with me and she says that one of the guy characters dance to Bi Rain's Rainism which is also pretty cool.

There are also some western dances I believe (which I wouldn't be able to identify). For example the upcoming Alchemist job seems to dance to Beyonce's song rather than a Korean Pop song.

MitsukiDate: Tuesday, 02/Aug/11, 6:43 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Oooooo the song was actually very cool XD
But I totally see the dance from DN on there @u@ I can't believe you'd be able to point it out ahaha

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

PwndPwndDate: Tuesday, 02/Aug/11, 12:18 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Dem Asians....

TenshiDate: Tuesday, 02/Aug/11, 12:28 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Oooooooo clap

So, tell me more about this... festival...

Dragon2950Date: Monday, 05/Sep/11, 1:08 PM | Message # 5
Private
It makes me really happy that I wasn't the only one that could identify it...

Forum » Dragon Nest » General Discussion » The "Saucy Dance"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: