[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Autumn's Intro :P
Autumn's Intro :P
MitsukiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 12:48 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant
Group: Guild Member
Awww BUNNY your AVATAR are sooo cute! Dem cute characters and cute name, I personally love bunnies, my favorite anime in the world ^^
Trollololol

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

TenshiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 1:17 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
Quote (DoomsdayBunny)
but definitely not cute. guys dont do "cute" on forums cuz the avatar is their sign of manliness/personality

Hmm, I'm a guy but I like girly avatars/siggy and most of my gaming characters are girls. I don't know. I'd rather stare at a female all day than a guy aaa That's just me crying

Quote (Autumn)
@Raven - Oh goodie ;3 See you in PVP then.

wink

So, tell me more about this... festival...

MitsukiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 1:59 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
Pervert.....
Lawl jk

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 4:14 PM | Message # 19
Private
i chose my avatar and my name cuz it makes me lol, not cuz it's cute. think about it:the bring of doomsday, the rapture, Armageddon, the apocalypse, is a bunny. also, my avatar is just funny but if it's cut i'll change it to something else

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

TenshiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 4:15 PM | Message # 20
Colonel
Quote (Mitsuki)
Pervert.....
Lawl jk

fdos

AutumnDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 8:53 PM | Message # 21
Sergeant
Oh, well I lied then -- I'm a dude. A dude that likes cute looking avatars. (A.k.a. I'm gay.)

TenshiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 8:57 PM | Message # 22
Colonel
Quote (Autumn)
Oh, well I lied then -- I'm a dude. A dude that likes cute looking avatars. (A.k.a. I'm gay.)

Ouch xx jk jk.

AutumnDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 9:05 PM | Message # 23
Sergeant
^______________^

TenshiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 9:14 PM | Message # 24
Colonel

AutumnDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 10:06 PM | Message # 25
Sergeant
lol I know someone on iRO that taught me how to GFist myself. The funny, weird glitches that RO has. :P

TenshiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 10:08 PM | Message # 26
Colonel
Quote (Autumn)
lol I know someone on iRO that taught me how to GFist myself. The funny, weird glitches that RO has. :P

Wow, I didn't know that was possible. Is that something you can do accidentally?

MitsukiDate: Sunday, 24/Jul/11, 9:48 AM | Message # 27
Lieutenant
Daah I just remember getting myself drunk at my wedding honeymoon and ended up killing myself lulz

TenshiDate: Sunday, 24/Jul/11, 11:19 AM | Message # 28
Colonel
I wish DN had a wedding system ^-^ Though I doubt it since genders are locked for every job T_T Unless they allow homo marriages o_o

Message edited by Raven - Sunday, 24/Jul/11, 11:19 AM

AutumnDate: Sunday, 24/Jul/11, 11:38 AM | Message # 29
Sergeant
@Raven - Well it's weird how you do it; I don't quite remember the details, but you have to have a character stand in a certain area, take damage, and then you can go to the room and GFist yourself. You can also cast every other spell on yourself as well, like suffragium, etc. It's a weird glitch that happens because of poorly done packets on Gravity's part.

Added (24/Jul/11, 11:35 Am)
---------------------------------------------
As for DN, I really wish this game wasn't gender locked. I know quite a number of people who won't play it due to that reason.

Added (24/Jul/11, 11:38 Am)
And another thing is I really hope that where the servers are going to be hosted doesn't effect my connection. I mean I don't think it should o.O But people say it can make a major difference in PVP if you live on the east coast and play on the west.

TenshiDate: Sunday, 24/Jul/11, 1:35 PM | Message # 30
Colonel
Quote (Autumn)
@Raven - Well it's weird how you do it; I don't quite remember the details, but you have to have a character stand in a certain area, take damage, and then you can go to the room and GFist yourself. You can also cast every other spell on yourself as well, like suffragium, etc. It's a weird glitch that happens because of poorly done packets on Gravity's part.
Added (24/Jul/11, 11:35 Am)
As for DN, I really wish this game wasn't gender locked. I know quite a number of people who won't play it due to that reason.

Added (24/Jul/11, 11:38 Am)
And another thing is I really hope that where the servers are going to be hosted doesn't effect my connection. I mean I don't think it should o.O But people say it can make a major difference in PVP if you live on the east coast and play on the west.

I really hope it won't affect your gameplay too. If they follow how Maplestory servers work (and since they are all published by Nexon), then it shouldn't be a problem. It's still the early stages of the game so we'll see ><

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Autumn's Intro :P
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: