[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » General Discussion » Guild Movie
Guild Movie
SmexHamDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/12, 12:24 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Guild Member
Since we want to make our guild pop out from the rest, a movie for our recruitment thread would be ideal.

Please, demo any battle you do, can be funny, lame or just plain epic. It will be a video introduction of YOU as you are in guild.

After you are done with the demo, please make it a rar file and upload it on a file sharing website and post link . Name your rar file as your character name. You can have any characters for the movie.

As for the song, you can either link me the song that is downloadable or mention it or I just put it all dubstep. (( :B ))

Post your demos today!

HypnozizDate: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 2:33 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Officer
I got a bunch of footage from our runs tonight, but I usually record in uncompressed HD at 1920x1080, so the file sizes are too large to upload. I did, however, throw a track on top of a highly compressed version of one of my vids if you wanna use that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYz-2p2U2_o

Otherwise, maybe we can set up a standard for compressing our videos so we can share them.

EDIT: Wow...YouTube made my video look like complete vomit shit. It dropped the quality sooo much. sad

TenshiDate: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 12:14 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
What did you use to record Hypno? Fraps I assume since it wasn't compressed?

So, tell me more about this... festival...

HypnozizDate: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 12:59 PM | Message # 4
Private
Yeah I used FRAPS.

SmexHamDate: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 2:48 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Group: Guild Member
Wish you would've sent the raw demo instead of doing all the work for me.

Message edited by SmexHam - Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 2:54 PM

HypnozizDate: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 4:02 PM | Message # 6
Private
I still have all the raw footage, Smexy. I'm just testing it out myself. But like I said earlier, the raw footage is too large to send to you. All of it together is over 30GB. O.o

That's why I'm saying we need to find a compressing standard we can all use so the footage comes out with the same quality when it's mixed together.

Added (16/Feb/12, 4:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I've got an update. I found something we might all be able to use to quickly compress our videos without losing much quality. Here's an example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHBqyWVDTuI&hd=1

That video was originally 2.60GB. After compression, it became 51.2MB. I used the program: HandBrake. Some of the settings are pretty specific so when I get the time, I'll upload some pictures to show what settings worked best for me.

BTW - Madaraa was the highlight here for the intro. Such a badass. biggrin

Message edited by Hypnoziz - Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 4:07 PM

MadaraaDate: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 5:13 PM | Message # 7
Sergeant
lol thx, the quality looks really nice.

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » General Discussion » Guild Movie
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: