[ Unread posts · Members · Search · Forum Rules · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Autumn's Intro :P
Autumn's Intro :P
AutumnDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 5:39 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Guild Member
Autumn here biggrin Just figured I'd say hi. I got interested in this guild, because I saw the word "Ragnarok" and I was playing Ragoarok Online (iRO) on and off since 2004. They introduced some horrible system in 2010 named renewal, and it ruined the game, so I quit =P I did have a lot of good stuff, but the game sucks now. =(

Also I'm 26, I'm an artist, and I beat boys in video games. .. Oh and I work at a store grooming dogs for customers. tongue Doggy hair-cuts. Woohoo.
Oh and I'm super nice, so I'll talk to every single person in the world, because you're awesome.

My main character I always play in games, regardless, is an archer-- so that'll be my main character here.

Anyhow, here's my pvp face.

Now be scared cool

Message edited by Autumn - Friday, 22/Jul/11, 5:43 PM

TenshiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 5:55 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Guild Leader
aaa Thanks for sharing some bits about yourself!

I agree with the Rebirth/Renewal system that they added to RO, it just ruined the game cry

Your job seems so fun! What's the biggest dog that you have groomed?

So, tell me more about this... festival...

MitsukiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 6:07 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Yay for Ragnarok! Boo for Renewal!
Oh duh, every girl beats every guy in video games, it's just a known fact! Ahaha
*cough* You say you play Archer is every game? *looks at your avatar* Shura? Hmm
YOUR PVP FACE IS AWESOME... IT REMINDS ME OF A KITTY CAT... WITHOUT CLAWS! YAY PVP! Lawl jk
happy Yay for intro's!

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

AutumnDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 7:25 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
@Raven Yeah it did. sad When I played iRO, there were 4400+ people at all times back in 2004. In 2005, they introduced rebirth and that started to kill off the game. In 2010, they destroyed it with renewal. It became too unbalanced with all the advanced classes -- even though back in the day hunters were still pretty o/p. Haha. Actually, for many servers in different countries, I noticed that the game died all during Lighthalzen which is not short after trans classes were released. The game was far more fun to level in as well back pre-trans, because due to the lack of o/p'd skills, it was easier to die. It was so fun :P lol magma dungeon/geffen dungeon for life. <3

There's a newfie that comes by that I believe is the largest that drops by.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_(dog)

@Mitsuki - Hahaha yes 8D Girls are awesome c:

Meow XD haha. Well I just found my Sura to be the cutest character I own. I think my gypsy is pretty cute. I own 2 snipers, but I think my sura beats all of them. ;p

TenshiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:05 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Quote (Autumn)
@Raven Yeah it did. When I played iRO, there were 4400+ people at all times back in 2004. In 2005, they introduced rebirth and that started to kill off the game. In 2010, they destroyed it with renewal. It became too unbalanced with all the advanced classes -- even though back in the day hunters were still pretty o/p. Haha. Actually, for many servers in different countries, I noticed that the game died all during Lighthalzen which is not short after trans classes were released. The game was far more fun to level in as well back pre-trans, because due to the lack of o/p'd skills, it was easier to die. It was so fun :P lol magma dungeon/geffen dungeon for life. <3

There's a newfie that comes by that I believe is the largest that drops by.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_ (dog)

Yeah, though I enjoyed the Stalker class when it first came out but after a while, mehh, imbalances came out.

Ohh, I've seen those dogs when I watched Dogs 101. They're huuuuuuge, huh? xD

AutumnDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:20 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Yeah XD Stalker was pretty awesome. I had a scholar that was pretty fun to play too. Tricky classes are awesome ;p

Haha yeah they are. They're very sweet though. ;p I've noticed that all large breed dogs seem to be very kind, unless you tell them to be otherwise. I guess it's pretty understandable though, considering that you're the same size as them and there's nothing to be scared of. =P

Also I won't be on tons. I work 80+ hours every 2 weeks -- so I'll probably drop online for the game max 1 1/2 hours a night - 3 hours. If there's some event going on with the guild or anything else, I'll probably be on more.

Added (22/Jul/11, 8:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and I draw :P

I'm starting a portfolio -- drawing Pokemon, and I've been taking requests from people lol. I just started this portfolio and I'm doing one picture a week :P
Tyranitar:

Absol + Holding a Joltik in it's mouth (Rough draft. I'm currently working on this one.):

Message edited by Autumn - Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:22 PM

TenshiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:20 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
Quote (Autumn)
Yeah XD Stalker was pretty awesome. I had a scholar that was pretty fun to play too. Tricky classes are awesome ;p

Haha yeah they are. They're very sweet though. ;p I've noticed that all large breed dogs seem to be very kind, unless you tell them to be otherwise. I guess it's pretty understandable though, considering that you're the same size as them and there's nothing to be scared of. =P

Also I won't be on tons. I work 80+ hours every 2 weeks -- so I'll probably drop online for the game max 1 1/2 hours a night - 3 hours. If there's some event going on with the guild or anything else, I'll probably be on more.

Ooh, Scholars ^-^ I love how they can walk while casting spells biggrin

Yeah, I'd love to have a dog but I don't have that much dedication :P Do you have a pet?

Don't worry, we all have our priorities wink What time zone are you in?

AutumnDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:23 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Not yet. I'm going to get my own place first before I get a dog. I don't want anyone else raising it. =P

I'm in the EST -- so 3 hours ahead of ya. =3

Added (22/Jul/11, 8:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and if anyone needs me, my AIM is vulpix vull.

TenshiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:25 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
Okay! clap And are you going for Acrobat or Sharpshooter? :P

AutumnDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 8:43 PM | Message # 10
Sergeant
Not sure really. I've never played this game before. I'm considering going sharpshooter since they're longer range, and that's what I prefer-- but I dunno. :P I'm a very, very hit and run person. People always get irritated when playing against me in any game.

TenshiDate: Friday, 22/Jul/11, 9:28 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
Quote (Autumn)
Not sure really. I've never played this game before. I'm considering going sharpshooter since they're longer range, and that's what I prefer-- but I dunno. :P I'm a very, very hit and run person. People always get irritated when playing against me in any game.

Then I guess that job fits you :P

DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 1:55 AM | Message # 12
Private
i just noticed, but i think there are more girls than guys in this guild as of this post, oh noez!

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

MitsukiDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 9:14 AM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
*ahem* Don't judge an avatar by it's looks... I'm a girl, but there are guys in this post.... o.e

Don't know if it's important or not, so I'll let it remind me later to procrastinate.

AutumnDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 10:18 AM | Message # 14
Sergeant
@Raven - Oh goodie ;3 See you in PVP then.

To add onto Mitsuki's post - There's actually only 2 girls in the guild so far, and that's me and her ;P -_^ If I were a guy, I'm certain I'd have a cute girl avatar as well.

DoomsdayBunnyDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 10:47 AM | Message # 15
Private
no autumn, if you were a guy, you'd have either a
1)really butch hardcore avatar
2)a cool yet cheesy guy character
3)something funny/sexual
4)your favourite anime character

but definitely not cute. guys dont do "cute" on forums cuz the avatar is their sign of manliness/personality wacko
it's just how guys think cool

This is a maid guitar. You will never be epic enough to wield her.

Message edited by DoomsdayBunny - Saturday, 23/Jul/11, 10:47 AM

Forum » Yggdrasil Guild » Introductions » Autumn's Intro :P
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Images, videos, information used by this website are properties of the following: